pakistani handsome boys , pakistani cute Girls come here for decent and hot chat .

GIRLS AND BOYS CHAT PLACE

Come Girls Handsome boys Are waiting For You Around the world

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot

Saturday 23 April 2022

PAKISTANI BOYS WHATSAPP NUMBER

Pakistani boys Whatsapp number. Pakistani handsome boys mobile numbers ❤️ Pakistani boys need Pakistani beautiful Girls 😘 if any Girl interested then Call me for friend ship for making love 😘 I need single Girls who can talk on audio call video call . Girls what are you waiting for . Come fast and let's  chat with each other . Thire is no limit too chat Pakistani boys ready for any kind of chat . Please only Girls contact with me 🥰

Name ❤️ Khan Baba
Age-23
City-Karachi 
Religion-Islam 
Job- online work 
And Textile job 
Status-handsome boy❤️
Whatsapp number 
Mobile number 

❤️(0302-2159891)❤️

(Only Girls contact me ❤️)

(I am ready for chat if I are interested then contact with me 😉)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot

Pages